FEATURED Virtua Tennis 4 – Playstation 3
- Full 1:1 compatibility with PlayStation Move recognizes every movement of the motion controller for a true-to-life tennis experience.
- Players challenge each other from around the world using new online center matchmaking and tournament play.
- The brand new Match Momentum feature makes for more dramatic matches.
- The crazy Virtua Tennis series’ signature mini-games are now in available in multiplayer mode and online.
- Lineup. of 22 players includes Nadal, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Williams, Djokovic, Ivanovic, Del Potro, Wozniacki and more
- In building up their Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match, players revel in their improved abilities and confidence.
Virtua Tennis 4 (PS3)
Virtua Tennis 4 is a tennis simulation game featuring 22 of the current top male and female players from the ATP and WTA tennis tours. Along with classic Virtua Tennis tournament style action, Virtua Tennis 4 for PlayStation 3 features full PlayStation Move functionality, allowing players to experience the game at an even higher level as they swing through forehands, backhands, serves, overheads and more, just as if they were on court. Additional features include: Stereoscopic 3D technology, new online matchmaking and tournament play, a brand-new world tour and more.
Take a Swing with PlayStation Move
The best-selling tennis series is back in time for the lion’s share of the Grand Slam season with revolutionary new features and an all-star lineup. And with the PlayStation 3 version of the game the developers of the original Virtua Tennis are taking the world of competitive tennis to a new level using evolutionary 3D support and PlayStation Move functionality. With these innovative technologies, players will compete in true 1:1 motion compatibility for the first time.
The Top Players of Today’s Game
Virtua Tennis 4 features 40 breathtaking courts from around with world as well as 22 of the world’s top tennis stars from the ATP and WTA tour rosters. A sampling of players include men’s Grand Slam champions and contenders like Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Juan Martin Del Potro, Andy Murray and Gael Monfils, as well as Maria Sharapova, Venus Williams, Caroline Wozniacki and Anna Ivanovic from the women’s side of the draw. All will play their hearts out for a shot at the championship title, in dramatic TV-style camera action. A brand new Career Mode promises hours of fun in the quest for the top ranking, while the new online hub will be the go-to place for fans who want to compete with other Virtua Tennis stars from around the world.
Key Game Features
- Stereoscopic 3D – The all-new 3D experience looks stunning and immerses players in the competition.
- PlayStation Move – Full 1:1 compatibility with PlayStation Move recognizes every movement of the motion controller for a true-to-life tennis experience.
- New Online Center – Players challenge each other from around the world using online matchmaking and tournament play.
- Match Momentum – This brand new on-court feature makes for more dramatic matches. In building up their Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match, players revel in their improved abilities and confidence.
- Mini-Games – The crazy Virtua Tennis series’ signature mini-games are now in available in multiplayer mode and online.
- Brand New World Tour – Players take their customizable tennis pros into the big leagues where every decision they make affects their career path.
- All-Star Lineup. of 22 Players – Includes Nadal, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Williams, Djokovic, Ivanovic, Del Potro, Wozniacki and more
Brand new world tour.
Classic Virtua Tennis mini-games.
Realistic on-court skill sets.
22 current and rising stars.