FEATURED Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell – PlayStation 2 (Jewel case)
- You’ll play a special operative of Third Echelon, which tracks the flow of information around the world
- Begin by tracking two agents who disappeared in a breakaway Soviet state, and use your stealth abilities to remain completely unseen
- Use incredible gadgets, from a silenced pistols to lockpicks to a sticky camera, to get the information you need
- Stealth is key here — you must enter forbidden areas and gather crucial information without being detected
- Break into police stations, crack open vaults, eavesdrop on conversations — do whatever it takes to track this conspiracy across the world
Go behind the headlines and enter the real world of modern espionage in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell. Enter Tom Clancy’s world of super-secret soldiers and operatives. You are Sam Fisher, a highly trained special operative from the National Security Agency’s secret arm, the Third Echelon. Two CIA agents have disappeared from Azerbaijan. You then find out that a former state of the Soviet Union is planning an attack on the U.S. You must infiltrate the enemy personnel and stop this terrorist attack from happening. Then you must escape without a trace.Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell grants players access to the highest echelons of national security, where shadowy operatives have the freedom to do whatever it takes to safeguard America. The player controls Sam Fisher, a field operative of a secretive black-ops NSA subagency called Third Echelon. Sam Fisher is geared up to infiltrate high-security strongholds, seize critical intelligence, destroy threatening data, and neutralize the enemy–all without leaving a trace.