FEATURED Spiderman: Friend or Foe – Xbox 360
- Choose a sidekick from a long list of Spider-Man’s powerful allies and swap between the web-slinger and the chosen sidekicks at any time during gameplay. Each sidekick, good or evil, features their own unique attributes that will assist Spider-Man throughout the game’s challenges.
- Fight against movie Super Villains and then, using an innovative combat system, face off against and defeat some of the Spider-Man movies’ most notorious Super Villains such as Doc Ock, Sandman and Green Goblin, and then convert them to join Spidey’s list of potential sidekicks.
- A unique co-op mode lets friends join the game at any time and take control of Spider-Man’s sidekick. Playing in two-player co-op mode allows gamers to discover new ways to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- As players progress through the game, battle arenas are unlocked where raw one-on-one brawling with any Super Hero or Villain can take place at any time.
- Replay the game or experience Versus mode with a different sidekick and eventually play as Black-Suited Spider-Man (Spidey’s darker, more aggressive persona) with different powers and abilities. On different worlds, a host of secret areas containing special tokens can be discovered in the first play through, which players can go back and explore at any time.
Spiderman: Friend or Foe X360