FEATURED Sid Meier’s 2 Pack: Pirates & Railroads
- Take on various foes including merchant and military captains, ferocious pirates, evil gentry and even rival suitors – each with different skills and abilities, Confront enemies on board ships, in seedy taverns, on the ramparts and even at the Governor’s mansion Wield weapons – or anything within your reach as you fence against foes
- Experience an all-new story built upon the most fun and compelling features of the original Pirates! game, Live out multiple quests through a non-linear, open life timeline where every decision poses distinct challenges and possibilities
- Plan Your Victory – Strategize your win by accumulating loads of cash, purchasing your opponents’ shares in their own railroad, and executing a total buy out to drive them out of the railroad business. Own the Industries – Establish your dominance in each city by purchasing their profitable industries. As the owner, you’ll get a cut of the profits for every carload of that good delivered – even if your competitors haul it in.
- Easy to get started – laying track is as easy as clicking and dragging. Bridges, tunnels, railroad stations and switches sprout up automatically where they’re needed. Haul Goods and Grow Industries – Harvest, produce, transport, and sell 20 different goods to over 30 unique industries as you build your booming rail empire.
- System Requirements… Windows 2000 (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), XP Home or Professional (plus Service Pack 1 or higher) / 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent / 1 GB of RAM / 1.7 GB of free Hard Drive space / DirectX 9.0c (included) / 128 MB Video Card with Pixel Shader / 2.0 support (Radeon x800, GeForce 6800) / DirectX compatible Sound Card / CD-ROM drive
1. Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Raid the Caribbean as a 17th-century pirate captain in this epic, open-ended seafaring adventure. Pirates! offers players the chance to take on the role of a privateer the inÃ?Æ’Ã¢â’¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã’Â Caribbean. From here, the game is pretty much up to you. You can get involved in trading, treasure hunting, ship fights, town assaults, duels and all manner of other activities. The game is wonderfully episodic and presents a variety of opportunities to the player based on context. You pick your nationality from Spanish, English, French and Dutch, a starting date, and a special talent, such as sword fighting or ship handling.
2. Sid Meier’s Railroads!
The Golden Age of railroads is back with Sid Meier’s Railroads! Combining the best of real-world and model railroads, Sid Meier’s Railroads! puts you in charge of building your own transcontinental empire. Not only must you learn to run everything from steam-powered locomotives to more modern diesel and electric trains, but you must also manage cargo and your bottom line, even as ruthless corporations, rival tycoons, slick entrepreneurs and robber barons try to take over. Not only must you learn to run everything from steam-powered locomotives to more modern diesel and electric trains, but you must also manage cargo and your bottom line, even as ruthless corporations, rival tycoons, slick entrepreneurs and robber barons try to take over.