FEATURED Playstation 2 Rock Band Special Edition
- Bundle includes game, USB Hub, microphone, guitar and drum set peripherals
- 45 licensed tracks from legendary rockers
- Showcase a real drum solo with Rock Band’s freestyle drum fill Windows featured in each song
- Vocalists can bring the crowd to their feet during Rock Band’s freestyle vocal fill windows. Ad-lib your own words or shout to the crowd to raise the rock intensity of the performance.
- Build your own band and tour the world
Tap into your Rock & Roll fantasy as you pick your axe, form a band and tour for fame and fortune, all while sticking the rock credo of learning your instrument as you go in Rock Band.
Developed by Harmonix, creators of the blockbuster Guitar Hero franchise, Rock Band is an all-new platform for gamers ready to take on the challenges of the Rock & Roll lifestyle. Instruments available to players are guitar, bass, drums or vocals as they hit the road as either an aspiring superstar solo act, or for the first time in game genre history take on the true collaborative and challenging nature of music as they form a band and jam together in multiplayer action. Either way players will need to master their stage presence through the various game modes and polish their rock chops via the unrivaled Rock Band song list if they hope to make it out of the garage, into the clubs and finally on to the main stage.
What’s In the Box
Rock Band Special Edition for PlayStation 2 comes with everything you need to get you rocking right out of the box and includes: 1 wired guitar (for guitar & bass part), 1 wired mic, 1 wired drum kit peripheral, plus software, USB hub, drum sticks and guitar strap.
Extensive Game Modes.
Rock Band delivers four music games in one – challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals through the five separate game modes.
- Tutorial Mode: Master the basics! No need for experience. Pick your weapon of choice and ascend from beginner to rock god.
- Practice Mode: Perfect your tune! Breakdown any part of any song at your preferred speed before hitting the main stage.
- Quickplay Mode: Instant fix of fun! Jump into any unlocked song for some quick jam time either on your own or with other players.
- Solo Tour Mode: Take it on the road! Pack up your instrument of choice and set out on the open road for a fun and challenging single player career.
- Band World Tour Mode: Conquer the world! The journey to rock stardom takes you from small town bars to world-renowned venues. Earn fame and fortune along the way to secure rock star necessities.
A Song List That Goes to Eleven!
Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the mix of remastered originals and covers that make up the epic Rock Band song list puts players in the shoes of legendary artists from day one. And with the promise of additional downloadable songs and albums you are sure to be rockin’ for some time to come. In addition to the 45 tracks listed below, Rock Band will also feature 13 songs ranging from a variety of established bands to up-and-coming independent artists that can be unlocked as you play through the game. Track list includes:
- Rolling Stones, “Gimme Shelter”
- Aerosmith, “Train Kept a Rollin'”
- The Who, “Won’t Get Fooled Again”
- Boston, “Foreplay/Long Time”
- Mountain, “Mississippi Queen”
- The Police, “Next to You”
- David Bowie, “Suffragette City”
- Black Sabbath “Paranoid”
- Blue Oyster Cult, “Don’t Fear the Reaper”
- The Ramones, “Blitzkrieg Bop”
- Deep Purple, “Highway Star”
- KISS, “Detroit Rock City”
- Molly Hatchet, “Flirtin’ With Disaster”
- The Outlaws, “Green Grass & High Tides”
- Sweet, “Ballroom Blitz”
- Rush, “Tom Sawyer”
- Bon Jovi, “Wanted Dead or Alive”
- The Clash, “Should I Stay or Should I Go”
- Faith No More, “Epic”
- R.E.M., “Orange Crush”
- Iron Maiden, “Run to the Hills”
- Foo Fighters, “Learn to Fly”
- Metallica, “Enter Sandman”
- Nirvana, “In Bloom”
- Stone Temple Pilots, “Vasoline”
- Weezer, “Say It Ain’t So”
- Smashing Pumpkins, “Cherub Rock”
- Radiohead, “Creep”
- Beastie Boys, “Sabotage”
- Hole, “Celebrity Skin”
- Garbage, “I Think I’m Paranoid”
- Soundgarden, “Black Hole Sun”
- The Hives, “Main Offender”
- Queens of the Stone Age, “Go With the Flow”
- The Strokes, “Reptilia”
- Jet, “Are You Gonna Be My Girl”
- OK Go, “Here It Goes Again”
- Nine Inch Nails, “The Hand That Feeds”
- Pixies, “Wave of Mutilation”
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs, “Maps”
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, “Dani California”
- Coheed & Cambria, “Welcome Home”
- Fallout Boy, “Dead on Arrival”
- The Killers, “When You Were Young”
- New Pornographers, “Electric Version”
- The Konks, “29 Fingers”
- Anarchy Club, “Blood Doll”
- Freezepop, “Brainpower”
- Death of the Cool, “Can’t Let Go”
- The Acro-Brats, “Day Late, Dollar Short”
- Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives, “I Get By”
- Flyleaf, “I’m So Sick”
- Crooked X, “Nightmare”
- Tribe, “Outside”
- Bang Camaro, “Pleasure (Pleasure)”
- Vagiant, “Seven”
- The Mother Hips, “Time We Had”
- Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld, “Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld”