FEATURED NCAA Football 2006
- Create an Impact Player as your future blue-chipper by hitting the high-school field and drilling to show off your skills
- Once you’re picked by a school, you’ll start playing your way to the Heisman against Southland & Ohio Valley conference winners and All-American and National Champions teams
- Choose from custom playbooks, offensive schemes, and defensive schemes that include the 4-2-5, 3-3-5, and the 3-3 stack
- Try your team in the 25 toughest places to play – 3D recreations of LSU’s Death Valley, The Swamp at Florida, Michigan’s Big House and more
- Fun new dorm room feature – When you return to your dorm, you’ll be able to check your stats on the computer, while checking your progress in other ways — the better you do on the field, the fuller your trophy case gets & the more fan mail you receive
Impact Player and lead him from high school summer camp all the way to Bowl victories as a collegiate legend. As your blue chipper improves on the field, he’ll become a big man on campus with a decked-out dorm room filled with stacks of fan mail and the past season’s hard-earned awards. With all-new Breakaway Controls, in-game analysis, and studio commentary, this is college football like you’ve never seen or heard. Get your acceptance speech ready – the Heisman Trophy presentation awaits you in NCAA Football 2006.