FEATURED NCAA Football 2005
- Features 16 new 1AA teams to choose from, for a grand total of 78 – including the Southland & Ohio Valley conference and All-American and National Champions teams
- Choose from custom playbooks, offensive schemes, and defensive schemes that include the 4-2-5, 3-3-5, and the 3-3 stack
- New Match-Up Stick – Match a composed senior wideout against the nervous freshman corner, or exploit other match-ups to see who takes the pressure
- Try your team in the 25 toughest places to play – 3D recreations of LSU’s Death Valley, The Swamp at Florida, Michigan’s Big House and more
- Deeper Dyansty Mode than ever – Monitor discipline levels and grades, recruit high-school athletes, and keep your players happy so they don’t transfer in the off-season
Home field advantage matters big-time in NCAA Football 2005. Depending on the stadium and intensity of the rivalry, the home crowd can snuff out audibles and prevent hot routes for opposing receivers. Check your players’ composure to see if they’re holding up under the pressure.