FEATURED Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe – Xbox 360
- Ultimate and iconic fighting arenas, from both the DC Universe and Mortal Kombat side, as well as several never-before-seen combo arenas that blend the two universes together.
- An engaging story written by top talent and played out in the single player mode that pits Mortal Kombat warriors against heroes and villains from the DC Universe.
- Each character on the roster possesses unique attacks to take down opponents and finishing moves to put them away for good.
- All-new fighting mechanics: Freefall Kombat, where players you battle in mid-air while falling from one arena into the next; and Klose Kombat, a brutal up-close fighting mechanic concentrated on progressive damage to fighters.
- 2-player multiplayer Supports both locally and online.
For the first time ever Scorpion, Sub-Zero and the Mortal Kombat warriors battle with Batman, Superman and other popular DC Universe Super Heroes. Choose your side and challenge your opponents with a new fighting system including Freefall Kombat and Klose Kombat along with dynamic multi-tiered environments. Plus, pick your favorite character from MK or DCU and pursue a fighting adventure in the new single player mode with an intertwined storyline and two unique perspectives.
| Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe is a fighting game merging the worlds and characters of the Mortal Kombat video game universe and that of DC comics. Featuring a deep storyline developed by top writing talent, iconic fighting arenas from both universes, character specific attacks and moves, two all-new fighting mechanics and single player and multiplayer support, it has something for every fan of the video game arcade fighting genre.
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe being a fighter, gameplay consists of one-on-one battles, both in local play and online, in which players can choose a character from either side who will face off against a counterpart from the other. Each character has unique attacks and special finishing moves, and fighting arenas vary depending on whether your character comes from the Mortal Kombat or DC universe. Keeping with the reputation for brutality in the Mortal Kombat franchise, characters from this side will have access to fatalities, while the historically less overly violent DC Comics characters will execute “heroic brutalities,” which are end moves where the opponent while beaten, is not killed. The game also features new gameplay mechanics such as: Freefall Kombat, in which players can engage in extended combat while in midair; Klose Kombat, during which the play angle moves to a close-up view of the action; The “Test Your Might” mini-game where you smash your opponent through walls; and Rage Mode, which increases the power of a character’s attack by 50% and provides protection against being stunned by an opponent. Playable Characters
Playable characters in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe consist of some of the most popular heroes and villains from both universes, with most being available from the beginning of the game and some unlockable throughout. They include the following:
Key Game Features