FEATURED Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor – PlayStation 4
- Harness the Spirit of vengeance to inflict brutal combos while mastering powerful new skills and weaponry.
- Exploit the individual fears, weakness and memories of your enemies as you dismantle Sauron’s forces from within.
- Become the most feared force in Mordor in a new chronicle set before the events of the Lord of the Rings.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor explores what happened in the land of Mordor as Sauron prepares his armies for The War of the Ring.
You are Talion, a Ranger of the Black Gate, keeping watch over Mordor which has remained undisturbed for ages. In the blink of an eye, everything is taken from you – your friends, your family, and even your own life. Resurrected by a vengeful spirit, you must now embark on a relentless vendetta against those who have wronged you. Fight through Mordor and uncover the truth of the spirit that compels you, discover the origins of the Rings of Power, build your legend and ultimately confront the evil of Sauron in this new chronicle in Middle-earth.
Grow your army and dominate the Uruk soldiers of Sauron’s Army to build your own, using the power of the Wraith. Your power begets followers, willing or otherwise, and they will follow you or fall. Mordor’s wildlife has been forged in an unforgiving environment, ensuring only the strongest survive. Using the power of the Wraith, swift Caragors and mighty Graugs will become yours as well.
- The valley of Udûn is a harsh and unaccommodating land used primarily as a way-station for armies with ambitions to breach Mordor or attack from it. The sprawling land was once populated by Gondorian Outcasts but is now commanded by the Uruks.
- Atypical for Mordor, the Sea of Núrnen lies hundreds of miles deep past its borders and is a lush, green landscape that Sauron is using to feed his growing war machine. Subjugated slaves are tilling the fields and fishing the sea to keep the Uruk hordes fed.
- A land of shadow and the home of the Second Dark Lord of Middle-earth, Sauron, Mordor beckons to spirits and calls dark things to its twisted heart. It is home to many monstrous creatures, among them Caragors, Graugs; monsters neither the Uruks nor their Dark Lord have tamed. Its burning heart, Mount Doom currently lays dormant.