FEATURED Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
- Demolish and interact with everything in your path. Pummel your enemies by launching crushed cars, lampposts, machinery and anything else you can pick up in your way.
- Create and customize your ultimate team. Assemble your dream team from the Marvel Universe and select from over 24 playable characters, each with specialized powers.
- Cooperate with your ultimate alliance. Take full advantage of the Marvel Universe by playing Cooperative Mode with up to four friends, both online and offline.
- Pick a side in the ultimate ideological rift that could yield irreparable consequences for the Super Hero community! Support the pro-registration side and defend national security, or choose to be anti-registration and fight for personal liberties.
- Combine Super Hero powers for devastating results. Team up with Human Torch and Thor to create a spectacular fiery tornado. Over 250 unique fusions arm you with an unimaginable arsenal for unprecedented battles.
The Largest Army of Super Heroes is Back! The highly anticipated sequel to 2006’s Marvel:Ultimate Alliance—heralded as the best Marvel Super Hero game of all time, and selling more than 4 million units worldwide—is finally here with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Inspired by the acclaimed Marvel Civil War storyline, this action-RPG delivers once again on a colossal cast of characters, thrilling gameplay and impassioned alliances. This next-gen gaming experience leaves the fate of the Marvel Universe—and humankind—in your hands. Lines are drawn. Sides are chosen. And the ultimate question remains: Whose side are you on? Product Summary: The Marvel Universe is being torn apart. The Superhuman Registration Act becomes law and Super Heroes must register as weapons of mass destruction, becoming licensed government agents. As Civil War is stirred, Iron Man leads the Pro-Registration side while Captain America spearheads the stand on Anti-Registration. The enemies you battle and the missions you accomplish depend on which side you choose.
| The largest army of super heroes in gaming is back. The highly anticipated sequel to 2006’s Marvel:Ultimate Alliance, heralded as the best Marvel super hero game of all time, and selling more than 4 million units worldwide, is finally here with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Inspired by the acclaimed Marvel civil war storyline, this action-RPG delivers once again on a colossal cast of characters, thrilling gameplay and impassioned alliances. This next-gen gaming experience leaves the fate of the Marvel universe and humankind, in your hands. Lines are drawn. Sides are chosen. And the ultimate question remains: Whose side are you on?
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 will feature a wide array of playable heroes and villains, some of which are available from the beginning of the game, while others will need to be unlocked. Although the final list was not available at publishing time, some of the faces from the Marvel universe that players can count on seeing include: Daredevil, Green Goblin, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Mr. Fantastic, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Thing, Spider-Man, Storm, Songbird, Thor, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Venom and Gambit. Gameplay
As with the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance, the new version of the game is an action RPG in which players create their own fighting team made up of four super heroes/villains. The makeup of teams can be changed as the player chooses, and characters can be leveled up as they gain experience and the game progresses. In addition, the separate powers of super heroes can be combined, or “fused,” resulting in unique abilities that are devastating in combat. The game contains over 250 of these fused powers that only await the right combination in battle to be released. Key Game Features