FEATURED Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – PC
- Return to the decade of big hair and pastel suits as you explore the massive urban sprawl of Vice City
- Gorgeous graphics and a much larger game world — reflective surfaces, realistic shadows and buildings you can enter
- Multilevel gaming environments and more challenging missions in the great non-linear GTA style
- Gangs are much more intelligent in this game, and so are pedestrians – don’t worry, you’ve got all-new moves and weapons to face them with
- There’s also a much wider selection vehicles — boats, motorcycles and more
Continuing in the theme and feel of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City offers the setting and feel of the early 80’s crime drama Miami Vice. Players may now play and carry out missions with in the setting of palm tree lined streets bustling with traffic, bikini babes, and pastel-color suits around every corner.