FEATURED Funky Barn – Nintendo 3DS
- Raise & manage quirky animals each with their own challenges & eccentric personalities, and that comically interact (i.e. cows love playing with pigs and will do anything to do so, even crash through fences).
- Use new-fangled farm contraptions, such as The Shearing Machine, The Flying FruitBox-Haybale-Copter and The Egg Collector.
- Hands-on farming – via touch screen, shake trees to make fruit fall, build gardens, throw unsuspecting cows into a milking machine, or even shake a cow while it’s eating a strawberry to create strawberry milk.
- Strategically build your infrastructure & manage your budget – build water pumps, lay down roads, balance your budget, purchase farm dogs to keep pests away, and keep pollution at bay by planting trees.
- Connect and share with friends – trade rare items & animals, send cyclones & lightning storms, stay connected with friends through the “Enhanced Tag Mode”, and interact with other farmers in-game.
Run your own 3D funky and frenzied farm! Ready to make some wool? Pop your sheep into The Shearing Machine and he will hilariously cannonball out, surprised but shorn. Ready to harvest your crops? Hook up the Flying FruitBox-Haybale-Copter that flies around crazily picking up boxes of fruit and grain. With tons of wacky contraptions and goofy animals, Funky Barn 3D, the first farm simulation game for the Nintendo 3DS, is not your average farm game.