FEATURED ClueFinders Search & Solve Adventures – OS X
- 9 exciting interactive logic and problem-solving games
- Build skills in more than 15 academic areas
- A.D.A.P.T. learning technology adjusts the program as the player makes progress
- Smart Tutor Help – click on animated characters to get helpful hints
- Progress reports to monitor progress and celebrate achievements
Build your pre-teen student’s problem-solving skills without them realizing they are studying. ClueFinders Search & Solve Adventures is presented in the format of a Saturday morning TV cartoon adventure show. Kids learn key logical thinking skills and have fun with four junior detectives, the ClueFinders, as they venture into an abandoned amusement park to answer a mysterious S.O.S. signal. Along the way, kids solve problems that build a variety of important decision-making skills including visual thinking, word patterns, verbal logic, visual analogies, strategy and number pattern recognition. Using the A.D.A.P.T. Learning System, the software provides a customized learning experience, with the level of problems presented continuously adjusted to take the student’s progress into account.
Special practice mode to hone skills without affecting the score Full color printed user guide included Critical Thinking Skills – Pattern Recognition; Pattern Completion; Classification; Order & Sequence; Cause & Effect; Planning & Strategy; Hypothesis Testing; Spatial Relationships; Deductive Reasoning; Logical Analysis; Problem Solving; Data Collection; Visual Analogies Ages 9 to 12+