FEATURED Chessmaster The Art of Learning – Sony PSP (5th Anniversary)
- Josh Waitzkin training program
- Follow interactive advice from the master to perfect your play style
- Compete against advanced AI characters (24 ranging from easy to hard) or challenge other real players via local connection
- Classic chess with chess timers, quick hint, game review, take back move
- Create your own customizable profile where your progression is stored
Chessmaster: The Art of Learning expands the scope of chess to include broader principles of learning. Josh Waitzkin’s book “The Art of Learning” is designed to pave the road to successful long-term growth on and off the chessboard. The eight-time National Chess Champion and two-time martial arts World Champion puts users in his shoes in some of the most riveting and formative moments of his chess career, including the legendary climactic game from the book and film Searching for Bobby Fischer. Waitzkin then turns to the classics, introducing beginners to brilliant games from some of the most important players in the history of chess. In his most revealing commentary ever, Waitzkin not only teaches the beginning chess player the fundamentals of the game, but also humanizes the road to mastery.